Want to rent your home to tourists? Here are some tips ....
Later we insert some advice to owners to have an enjoyable time spent by their guests and build on their property for future reservations.
1) Enter beautiful photos (better if we do) that make it interesting to your property and a complete description, remember that the images are the calling card of your property and also depends on them the result you'll get. Never insert images irrelevant or of other houses!
2) Write only true, remember that you are the only responsible for what you post on the internet.
3) Make your property cozy, warm and comfortable for your guests, remember a property nice, clean and well equipped make pleasant stay of your guests and will inspire them to come back. They will insert also favorable comments, which will allow you to get more visitors.
4) Upon check in and check out, presented on time and remember that you need to provide linens and towels sufficient number of tourists accommodated, in addition to checking that the provisions and the dishes are sufficient and in order.
5) In the winter you do find guests a warm home, after a trip, suffer the cold is not a good experience in the summer, if your property has air conditioning, regulates the temperature well.
6) Always leave your guests at least two sets of keys, two telephone numbers to contact in case of need, a first aid kit, the signs on public transport and possibly a map of the area.
7) If the property is in a complex of other houses is advisable to let the neighbors that the same will be rented to different people at different times to avoid that may worry unnecessarily.
8) Remember to update the availability calendar, because in case of non availability in the reservation and are responsible directly.
9) Check well that the rates are in line with the market and specifies any additional costs, guests do not like to have bad surprises in the prices.
10) Make a complete inventory of furniture, furnishings and accessories of your home, you can check with the tourists, avoiding unpleasant disputes.
11) Show your guests where they are and how they work appliances, boiler or other equipment that might be used, you will avoid damage or unwanted phone calls.
12) If your property is in a condominium leaves in full view a copy of the house rules so that it can be viewed by guests.
This is only part of the advice that we can give you, but do not worry you will follow step by step, our focus is your satisfaction ...
The'article is refers to this resort:
Do you want to see other properties related to this area? Click on the relevant link here below.